Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ok, here we go.....

**Sigh**

After much reluctance, I have succumbed to the world of blogging. With all our friends and family that live far from us- this is the best way to share stories and pictures of our life and family. We have a photo album site online that we update frequently, so we'll include a link to the gallery and let everyone know when we've posted new pictures. Yes- we are those parents that take waaaay to many pictures of their kids..but I've accepted it and proudly own it! Life with Bella and Ty is too precious for us to not try to document every memory that we can.....we are already learning that they grow fast and we will never look back and say, "man, I wish we didn't take all these pictures!"

So here we go....I'll try to be diligent about posting recent family news, funny little daily happenings around our house, or even recent prayer requests or answers to prayer. I feel better about using this blogsite rather than something like Facebook or MySpace (no offense to all of you that use those.....yes, I know there are a lot of you! Shame Shame :))

For now, you can see recent pictures of our family at
http://picasaweb.google.com/Bri.and.John

Until next time-

Joshua 24:15b

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

1 comment:

Wayne & Shawna said...

Looks Great Bri!! I agree with the picture taking (then again I LOVE to take pictures!!)