Thursday, October 30, 2008

This Just Makes Me Smile

It's just a small thing in life that I enjoy- but I really love that the kids sit next to each other in their booster seats at the table, and that we can all sit together as a family. Bella usually says a prayer for us, and then we can chat and enjoy our kids as we eat.

Sometimes Bella will tell us stories about her friends at preschool....and sometimes it cracks John and I up to hear about life through her eyes. Tyler usually sits happily and eats everything in sight...and we can usually catch Bella sneaking him food off her plate as well. Last night Tyler really loved having spaghetti, and I had to grab the camera so that I could always remember his sweet little face. He looks so content and so happy as he enjoys his dinner....

Like I said, it's just a small moment- but I wish I could hold on to them for a little longer!

No comments: