Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shout Out!


Well, I tried to make this cute collage of a few pictures of "the girls", but my blog won't allow it to be shown in a bigger size. Anyway- you get the idea :)
I realized how much I brag on and on about my adorable kids and fantastic husband, that I have failed to mention how blessed I am to have five other incredible women in my life! These girls have seen the ups and downs, and have stood by each other with prayer, compassion...and maybe a few bottles of wine when we need it most! ;-) We have seen each other through times of crisis, pregnancies, miscarriages, deaths in the family, cancer, family drama, losing jobs and finding new ones, ...oh how the list goes on! Its actually kinda depressing to see all of those things written, but that's just life. I believe God gives us the strength to get through times like those- and he brings just the right people into your life to help you through it.
So here's my public shout-out to you girls! I love you very much.

1 comment:

The Abram Family said...

I honestly don't know what I would do without you all!!! Love you so very much!