Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Still Exploring....

I've noticed that I see everything differently now. I used to pass by things without a second thought- but now I view everything through the lens of camera...and judge it on whether or not that would make a good picture spot.I just recently discovered a new overgrown field that I love {I blogged about it on the photography site} and then I found another fun little place!

The other night we were out running errands as a family, and we passed an area that I had never given a second glance before. But this time, I noticed the perfect rolling land, and the view of mountains in the background. So last night we took the kids out to the park to play and we stopped by this new discovery of mine. Trust me, I would have walked by this place a hundred times before and not even thought twice. But last night- I saw it's potential.
So we set the kids free, and I tried to capture this new place.
{Tyler had his own agenda, and did not like me following him around with my camera...as usual. But Bella humored me for a few minutes :-) }



And thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of me trying out photography! I have booked quite a few sessions for this month, and I'm so excited about it!

***And on another note- don't forget to watch Biggest Loser tonight!!! The yellow team makes their comeback....and we can't wait to see it!........***

1 comment:

Wayne & Shawna said...

Looks like a great spot!
I have been wondering when they would come back! I have been watching each week and anxiously waiting! Go yellow!!!