Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome Girls!


Our sweet friends, Andrew & Sandra welcomed identical twin baby girls this morning.
Kaelyn & Brielle are the epitome of perfection....and unbelievably healthy sizes for twins! Each weighed over 6 pounds, and they did beautifully after delivery.
I was excited to head over to the hospital today to visit them and {of course} take a few pictures of the girls. I took Sandra's maternity pictures a few weeks back, and everyone kept commenting to me how amazing she looked for being 8 months pregnant with twins....well, in true form, Sandra looks radiant and beautiful even after having twins just hours prior. Not fair!
Congratulations again you guys, I can't wait to watch your sweet daughters grow!

To see a sneak peek of some of the pictures taken at the hospital today, see my photography blog HERE.

No comments: