Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Man On Campus

A new dawn has arrived.....
There will now be a few mornings a week that I have to myself!!
Yes, it's true!
Ty will be 3 this fall, and we decided to get a little jump start on the "school" routine. Obviously, it's not so much school at this age, as it is "learning to play well with others" , but we felt it would be good for him to spend a few mornings learning, playing and interacting with kids his age. I think it's good for him to have some time away from the house and learning to play and understand a social structure outside of just his family. And to be honest, the first day didn't go so well.... but today was a little better, so I'm feeling encouraged!

This was my best attempt at getting him to stand still long enough to take a picture on his first day :-)

Even as I look at the pictures, I just can't believe how old and tall he is looking. Definitely more like a "big boy" which just crushes me :-( To me, he'll always still be my baby!


1 comment:

Jenna Jill said...

I can't believe this. He looks so big. He's going to be tall for sure. Awww... you're such a great Mom Bri. Love you guys!