Friday, July 2, 2010

Conversation with Bella....

Bella: Mom, when I'm 5, can you buy me a kitty?

Me: A real one?

Bella: Yes, one that eats real food. 'Cuz it's real.

Me: I'll think about it.

Bella: Ok, because it's want I kinda want.

Me: You just kinda want it?

Bella: Well, I want a doggy. But you can get me a doggy after you get me a kitty.

Me: {smiling} And why's that?

Bella: Because doggies are a big 'susponsibility' {her own word}

Me: {laughing at this point} And kitties aren't?

Bella: Nope. You just give them food and they do the rest. They don't really do anything. I think they just sit there. So I can have one because they aren't a big 'susponsibility'.


** I {heart} these conversations of ours **

1 comment:

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

The girl's got a point...just sayin'...