Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Christmas Angels

Oh I just love these two. So much that it hurts.

On our way rushing out the door to get to Christmas Eve service at church, I snapped a few pics of my babies to remember these fun ages. I think this was the best Christmas yet because at 5 & 3 years old, they were both over-the-moon excited about Christmas and all of the festivities involved. Both of them really understood the meaning of Jesus' birth, and Bella even impressed us all by memorizing the longest bible verse I had ever heard her recite. I will try to post a video, because it was that impressive.

I can't even believe how much she has changed since last Christmas. Ugh, it both melts and breaks my heart at the same time. She is so beautiful!

We spent the entire day of Christmas lounging in our pajamas (matching of course... thank you Grandma :) ) and playing with the kids' new toys. I was really excited to share some old classics with our kids this year, like Operation. Remember that game?? They loved it!

And Ty worked with Dad to practice swinging the bat with accuracy in preparation for T-Ball in the Spring.
Notice John's snowman pj's :) And notice Ty's lack of pj's :))

And when you are a 3 year old little boy, and don't want to waste your time going inside to go to the bathroom, you do this. Oh my sweet little boy. You are ALL BOY for sure.


No comments: