Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let The Games Begin!

Literally.

I always knew that some day our little man Ty would have a schedule full of sports practices and games, and I would be that proud (and slightly crazy-protective) mom sitting on the sidelines sipping her coffee and marveling over how amazing her son is.
Yes, I will be that mom.
And now that he is 3, he can finally join some organized sports! This is his first experience with a sports team, so we thought it would be fun for him to do it with his cousin and best buddy, Little Dave. The two of them looked absolutely heartbreaking in their adorable tiny shin guards and big smiles. And just like I always thought he would be- Ty jumped right in there and loved it.
I was super worried that he wouldn't listen to the coach (primarily based on my personal experience at home with him not listening to me) but apparently, coaches are cooler. Ty not only listened to every command, but he picked up on all the drills and moves, and he had this permanent grin on his face the whole time. He and little Dave were just too cute for words.

I am seriously having so much fun with the kids at these ages, how can I freeze time???

Best buddies and teammates.


Love you Ty!

No comments: