Friday, December 3, 2010

Just For The Grandparents

Last week (like I said earlier, I'm trying to catch up!) was Grandparents' Day at Bella's school. Her Kindergarten class had worked so hard to prepare the most adorable song, complete with sign language to go along, and a few other small songs, dances and bible verses. My parents happened to be in town for Thanksgiving and Ty's birthday, so Bella was thrilled to have them attend! In fact, she was double blessed because John's parents live right down the street, so she had both sets there to watch her perform. There was a strict rule that parents we not allowed...only the grandparents~ but I had a sneaky way in because Mrs. Sia asked if I would come be a class helper that day, so of course I said yes!! {and I maaaay have snuck in a picture or two) My little princess got to stand front and center for the performance in the gym (you know the proud mom in me was secretly super excited about that) and I have a better, more close up picture that is still stuck on a memory card somewhere... that always seems to happen to me when I'm looking for pictures :/

This is Isabella with her two best friends, Lauren & Grace

Performing their songs and dances in front of all the grandparents in their classroom :)

And here's a recent oh-so-lovely development... Bella like to shmoosh her chin in when she smiles for the camera, giving herself like 4 double chins. Super cute.

No comments: