Thursday, December 2, 2010

Turkey Day 2010

Yep. I cooked that sucker.
I offered to host Thanksgiving this year, and this was my beautiful bird in all its glory.

We had my parents here for Thanksgiving, as well as Emily's roommate, and three of John's cousins and Jazz's girlfriend Lexy. Full house! The dinner was pretty good if I do say so myself, and the best part was that I used paper and plastic (the fancy kind that looks like real silverware! Is it weird that I used fancy plastic utensils?) so that the clean up was a cinch.

Here are Jazz and Lexy (I also did a photo shoot with them that you can view HERE)
but Ty decided to crash this picture, so he jumped in :)

Siblings, Arece, SunShine & Jazz

And of course, Arece's girlfriend just happens to be my little sister. I know- it's a weird mash-up of families. But John and I checked it out to make sure there wasn't anything creepy with them dating :) They aren't related, so its all good :)

All in all, it was a fun weekend of visiting, and now its off to prepare for Christmas! I must be getting old because I swear we just had Christmas. Time to flying by me insanely fast...

1 comment:

The Abram Family said...

Haha, I used paper plates and plastic silverware too, I'm not ashamed!