Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Buddy

Ok, so I'm a little far behind in blogging... but now I'm trying to catch up to speed :)
I have t start with Tyler's 3rd birthday. I just can't believe how big he is, and how fast these three years have gone by. There is a spot in my heart that will forever be Tyler's... he has truly stolen my heart.

He is my brave little protecter :)

I wrote a tribute to him for his birthday on my photography blog, and I have decided to make a birthday video for the kids every year. That way, I will have a whole video library of each birthday... documenting each milestone as it passes. If I close my eyes, I can still picture him as this tiny little newborn, all snuggled on my chest. If any of you know how to time travel- please let me know.

Ty, I love you more than I could ever describe in words. You are the perfect little boy, and I am enjoying every minute of being your mom.

hugs and kisses, Mommy

** You can see his birthday post and video HERE **

1 comment:

The Abram Family said...

Happy birthday Ty! Can't believe he is 3!