Wednesday, June 1, 2011


I know. It's been forever. Like 5 months, really.

The truth is- life just got in the way! But when I took a step back and realized that this meager little blog of mine is the way that I document our everyday happenings around the Anderson family (I even print the blog at the end of the year as a pseudo-album for myself), I realized that I really should dive back into it. Make it a discipline even. If I'm dedicated to it, it will come more naturally, and then I'll have all these cute stories and pictures of the kids to document and look back on to remember.

So hang tight- there will be a mini-catch up (because really- I can't completely catch you all up on everything!) and then I will be back on the saddle :) .

Lot's going on in our family, so hang in there! :)

No comments: