Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anderson Adventure #3

Playing catch-up again... don't judge. ;)

Before I can fully take a step into the fall (although we are still enduring the hot temps of summer, so I can't quite wrap my mind around fall just yet...), I need to catch up on all the fun things we had filled out summer with. I guess it's a good thing that I didn't have all this extra time to blog- because it just goes to show how much fun we were having! Sorry computer, I know you got neglected. But the Anderson family was out doing fun stuff like this! ...

It is imperative that we take little trips and get-aways as a family, to help stay balanced and have fun together, so this was the perfect afternoon trip. We loaded up all the kids (and by all, I mean Em and Arece too ;) ) and headed up to the mountains for an afternoon of four-wheeling. The kiddos were super excited, and not even the least bit scared, so I was surprised by that. But when Emily and I decided to hop on one together and take a little spin with Arece leading the way...

well, let's just say that we had some mechanical trouble, and Arece {ahem} forgot to check on us. So we stood there stranded for a while until he finally came back to get us.

Sad face =(.

But we had so much fun, and the mountain air did us all some good.
Sometimes you just have to get away... =)

No comments: