Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's A Bird...It's A Plane....

..... it's Tinkerbell!
John brought home a surprise the other day- in the shape of a 3 foot wide Tinkerbell kite.
Bella was ecstatic {Ty kept asking about a dragon one for him, but eventually got excited about Tinkerbell} . Bella and Ty couldn't stop asking about kites after seeing them at Costco one day.

* by the way- does anyone else get excited to walk up and down the isles of Costco...just browsing all the fun gadgets and "deals"? Just me? Ok.*

So when the wind picked up the other night, we all ran out to the cul-de-sac and watched Tinkerbell take her maiden flight.

It's the simple things in life, you know?

1 comment:

The Fay Family said...

I have to say I always get a bit nervous when I send my husband to Costco because he has little to no self control. And he usually comes home with something for the kids. I guess it's pretty cute that he wants to buy them things:) But I totally get getting lost in the aisles of Costco thing. Ty and Bella get cuter everyday!