Monday, April 5, 2010

A Very Special Date.

Bella had a very special date on Saturday night.... with her papa.
We surprised her with tickets to Disney on Ice (for the record, this is her fourth time to the show....different shows but still same idea :-) ) and we even surprised her with a brand new princess dress from the Disney store. The look on her sweet little face was priceless :-)
So she got all dressed up...a little lip gloss and everything...and headed out for a date night of just the two of them.
( a little Top Model action here.....)
Papa (of course) was a sucker for his granddaughter and bought her snacks, a princess purse and a sparkly wand at the show, but she came home with a huge smile and lots of fun memories of her special night with Papa.
On a side note, can you believe I am the mother of an almost-5-year-old???!!!

Dear God,
Please keep my little girl little for as long as you can.
In fact- freeze each sweet moment in time for me so that I never forget her beautiful little face just the way it is right now.

Love, Me

1 comment:

Wayne & Shawna said...

She was my first thought when I heard the commercials for the show!