Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Is In Full Swing

And what better activity during the spring than an outdoor picnic with your friends? With cold juice boxes and princess dresses....crowns and all :-)
Bella and Tyler have been busy little kids with lots of friends, family and activities going on lately. So busy, in fact, that I have had trouble keeping up on everything! And more specifically, we had a very special house guest this past weekend...Uncle O'Neal!
He is busy working out and staying focused until the finale of the show, but he was able to sneak out here for a quick visit to surprise his son Arece and spend time with his AZ family. So we had to throw a party of course! We got all our friends together and threw a viewing party to watch Tuesday nights' episode together with Uncle O'Neal. He looked AMAZING and he worked out so hard while he was here, so I can only imagine how much even more amazing he will look by the finale :-) So because the show is still airing, we can't post any of the pictures we took of him, sorry! But soon enough, you will see the new-and-improved O'Neal Hampton!
So we got all decked out in our yellow, and celebrated with him on Tuesday as we watched the show together. And if you watch the show on Tuesday, you saw that he won a prize challenge! Oh, it was just something small.
Like. A. New. Car.
As soon as he won, he promptly handed over the key to SunShine :-)
Excuse me while I hold back the tears and lump in my throat.
So touching and awesome!
Bella even owns a "SunShine" Barbie that Aunt Katherine made for all the little girls in the family.
And lastly, just because I thought this was the most adorable thing ever....I found the kids sleeping like this when I went to check on them before going to bed last night. Ty had quietly snuck out of his room, and climbed into bed with his big sister. The two of them were all cuddled and fast asleep when I found them like this. I just had to take a picture...not even the flash woke them up!
My little sleeping cuties.
It's been busy few weeks around here, but we are having fun and loving this weather!
I've got lots of photo shoots coming up and family activities...so stay tuned :-)

3 comments:

krista said...

ok, time to stop lurking and post you a comment :) i went to PL too...i was monique sawyer's roommate for a year...and found your blog through hers. i love your photography and your kids are just precious.
i am loving biggest loser so much this season and i love O Neal and Sunshine. i had lots of tears when he won the challenge and gave her the car. it's evident that he loves that girl something fierce :)

The Abram Family said...

Oh my goodness that last picture is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

krista said...

hi bri!
i am not sure if we ever met...but i would think so...when you were spending lots of time with missy and monique maybe? you played bball too, right? i went to PL with the intention of playing and then blew out my ankle my Sr year of HS. ben (my hubby) went to PL for a few years too. i saw monique back in jan and she told me about moving to az! i love that girl.
i just watched last night's biggest loser and ben was making fun of me for being so crazy into it and freaking out for O'Neal. I signed a big sigh of relief when he lost 8 lbs :)