Monday, May 31, 2010

A Grand Finale.


Well, the adventure of Uncle O'Neal and SunShine on The Biggest Loser was capped off perfectly by a fabulous weekend of celebration, accolades and a beautiful finale.
John and I went to L.A. to be in the audience and cheer on team yellow at the finale, and it was seriously an awesome experience. We all got decked out in our team colors of black and yellow, and julie and stacie made awesome signs to hold when they cheered. The seats for our family were amazing..... but maybe not as amazing as front and center?? ;-) Oh yes, that's right. I was able to sit as up close as possible due to many thanks to a little connection I have.... hee hee.
And I maaaay have had a little chit-chat with Curtis Stone as we sat in our seats before the taping started....
Ok, we only said 'Hi" and spoke for a brief moment, but I'd like to think he will always remember it just as I do :-)
And how gorgeous did Sunny look??? Like a model! And Uncle O'Neal did not disappoint, looking suave and dapper in his suit and signature hat :-) Both of them are incredibly amazing, and we will forever remember this experience with them. And really, it's more than just filming of a tv show... they have truly transformed into these healthy, positive, confident, beautiful people- and that's the real prize.
And since my camera is the size of a small country, I sadly decided to leave it back at the hotel and just enjoy the night without pictures (which is very hard for me to do!) But lucky for me, lots of other people had teeny tiny cameras that they brought with them, and I was able to snag a few of their pictures to share.
Here are a few highlights of our night-




Congratulations again Sunny and Uncle O'Neal.
We love you so much and are bursting with pride!!

3 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Um, you look gorgeous!! And Sunshine was unbelievable! I just read an article about her diet and exercise in People. ;) Such fun for your fam!

The Abram Family said...

Still sooo jealous! Looks like so much fun!

Wayne & Shawna said...

You all look so great!! I am sure that Curtis will always remember his meeting with you! Hello how could he not remember YOU!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time! :)