Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May Birthdays Unite! :-)

Apparently, May was a popular month to give birth!
My own sweet wonderful husband celebrated his birthday last week, and we had a celebration for a whole group of friends who were also celebrating May birthdays.
We found this deal with Benihana's restaurant, that you if sign up for their rewards group (or whatever) you get a free meal during the month of your birthday....so we all went! And by all, I mean we celebrated the birthdays of John, Emily, Kerri, Alison & Amanda! Each couple in the group had one person celebrating a birthday :-) I'm sure our server loved that.
And in true birthday-dinner form, we got a jolly round of "happy birthday" along with some free desserts and a lovely picture as our memento for the night.....

Notice someone tickling Blake's ear as the picture was being taken...
Was it is wife? Was it Amanda? Was it John?......

We laughed and laughed at the mysterious hand, which still makes me giggle to myself as I look at the picture :-)

Happy Birthday all you May Birthday's!!

No comments: