Thursday, May 20, 2010

Notice Anything Wrong Here?


Proof that you can literally never turn your back and stop supervising them...even for a second.


Bella thought he needed a haircut, and apparently, Tyler sat very still for what was probably quite a while! I don't even want to imagine the scene in my head.... its a miracle she didn't cut his poor scalp somewhere.

But I suppose its like a right of passage for a younger sibling. At some point the older sibling will either cut your hair or try to convince you that you were adopted.

Back in the day, I did the latter:-)

3 comments:

emily morgan said...

Yes I remember that vividly! I was devestated when you told me I was adopted. But at least you left my pretty hair alone- for that I am very grateful!

The Abram Family said...

haha, love it. That one will definitely go down in history!

The Thomas Family said...

Ahhhh!! Hilarious!! I remember cutting my little sister's hair...she cried for weeks after!! :)