Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Here We Go.....

We are hitting the open road in this bad boy.

We have never done this before, and I am nervous but super excited for the fun memories we are going to make with the kids. We've got beach toys, kites, bikes, boogie boards and all sorts of vacation toys packed away, and we are ready for some fun :).

I'll be taking pictures and documenting this adventure, so that I can share our hilarious outtakes with everyone once we get home.

In the meantime- pray for John as he navigates the road behind this massive machine. The open desert road I'm not worried about.... but the crowded streets of San Diego, and then Anaheim?..... Watch your toes, children, bikes, small dogs, or even your car that might be parked on the street.... What we can't see when we side-swipe it, didn't really happen!

Woopsie! :))

2 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Have fuuuuun!

Tirzah Woodward said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! Make sure to post some highlights. (p.s. I know I owe you a coffee date phone call!)