Monday, June 20, 2011

Post Without A Picture.

I know- boring, right?

But I have no pictures to share today. I am exhausted after finally finishing last week... which was no less than the week from ****. Seriously. I am overworked, over-committed, over-tired, and now my body is finally catching up with me. I am really starting to learn the value of boundaries- and I'm vowing to start making them in my life.

Right after I say yes to one more commitment... because seriously- I can't stop myself. I have a a problem.

But you know what? Amidst my crazy busy week, God found a way to sneak some incredible blessings into my life. I enjoyed coffee and exploring for photo locations with a friend, I had a blast swimming in the pool with John and the kids, and enjoyed a relaxing bbq party with a close friend who was celebrating his birthday. And just like that- all was well in my world.

Tonight I even got to slip away for some time with a friend and a glass of wine at happy hour. So maybe instead of allowing my head to spin with all of the commitments and to-do lists I make, I should relish in these small enjoyable moments that bless my day.

I will add that to my to-do list :) .

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love :).

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

BRI!!!!! Your back!! I am ecstatic..because as you know no more Facebook...so please update this more often..along with the million other things you have to do. ;) Love love love you!