Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Not Enough Time

So true, right?


So, we are back from our little vacation.... scratch that- our little adventure. I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry and unpacking.. and cleaning.. and grocery shopping... and somehow, I need to get my bible study done before girls' group tonight. Yes, I just totally called myself out on the fact that I haven't done it yet. Hope you girls are reading this and understand ;).


Is it possible to create a day with 36 hours in it???


Oh- and just to brighten the day, I found a grey hair. Add it to the few that I have been finding here and there... and I'm pretty upset about it. I'm too young, right?? So I will be heading to the salon this week... maybe it will be just the refreshing break that I need :)


Gotta get back to unpacking- updates on our adventure coming soon! :)


2 comments:

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Preach it sista! So much to do and so little time... Can't wait to hear about your little adventure. =)

elise said...

Rock that gray hair, girlfriend! It's never too young to grow new, beautiful hair =D