Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Difference Between Boys and Girls.

Everyone told me they would be different...but its just hysterical to watch how different Isabella and Tyler truely are. Bella is ultra feminine and just wants to twirl around all day with her Princesses and in her dress-up clothes.

Tyler just wants to dump things out and destroy things. If Bella puts together one of her Princess puzzles, Tyler will happily mess it up in a matter of minutes. If Bella is playing with her Barbies, Tyler will take one when she's not looking and dunk it in his basketball hoop as if the Barbie was a ball. You get the idea.

So today Bella was playing with all her Princess Barbies- lining them up on the playroom steps, and over in the other corner, Tyler had dumped all his legoes out of his dump truck and he was trying to figure out a way to climb inside. I thought the picture of the two of them was so hilarious, so I grabbed my camera to demonstrate the difference between my two munchkins :)

First- here is my girl playing with her dolls....





And here is my little man- trying to climb in his dump truck :)



Once he got in...he got stuck, and freaked out a little bit...


So his big sister came to the rescue and pulled him out of the truck :)


The whole scene was quite hilarious.
I'm sure this is just the beginning of discovering how different they will be! We have some fun years ahead :) .........

2 comments:

Wayne & Shawna said...

That is so cute! They are very precious!

The Abram Family said...

I cannot wait for Allie to play with Barbies! Bella is going to have to show her how it's done! :)