Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday (Night)



Has it really been a week since I last posted? Sometimes I can sit at the computer a lot, and sometimes I barely get a chance to sit at all. So here is my confession for today's activities....enjoy!!

1) I did not eat a cold piece of pizza for breakfast this morning....with a cup of coffee- no less :)

2) I did not cancel my dentist appointment for no good reason other than I simply don't feel like going!

3) I did not secretly really enjoy watching my TiVo'd episode of "17 Kids and Counting" on TLC. **(By the way- does anyone else out there watch that show?? Its bizarre, enthralling and exhausting to watch- all in one!)

4) I did not forgo all my morning chores and opt to instead have coffee and girl-chat with a girlfriend at my house this morning. (PS- Thanks for the impromptu visit! I love any excuse to ignore the housework and laundry!)

5) I did not recite (word-for-word) the entire book of "Pinkalicious" with Bella tonight. I've read that darn book with her too many times.....

....and finally....

6) I did not get a little sad today when Ty kissed me and the thought flashed in my mind that little boys only kiss their moms for a short amount of time. *Sniff* That adorable little man just breaks his momma's heart.

1 comment:

The Wiley Family said...

Bri! I love your blog! Bella and Ty are precious! I love your Not Me postings... it made me giggle because I think I am guilty of just about all of them :) It was so good to catch up with you! I hope we can chat again soon! I miss you! Love Ya! Nadine