Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All By Myself!!!




Oh those dreaded three words.
I remember when Bella started asserting her independence more and more...it taught me to learn how and when to pick my battles with her. You just can't win every battle with a toddler!! Now, it's Tyler's turn.

Today was the first time he absolutely refused to let me feed him his yogurt. Usually, he takes a spoon and plays with it as I scoops spoonfuls into his mouth- but today, he wanted to fly solo! He screamed and pulled away until finally I gave in and gave him the spoon and let him have at it. He was sooooo happy to dig into his yogurt cup; and I was pleasantly surprised that he did an awesome job! Now that he wants to use his own spoon....what's next? Tucking himself into bed? Dressing himself?......Driving the car?! I'm in total denial that my little boy is getting bigger every day. So nobody remind me that it's happening.
I like living in my little world of denial :-)




1 comment:

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Too cute!! And he is getting sooo big! Hugs - Heather =)