Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Little Housekeeping...

So just a few tidbits around the blog lately.....

First a big shout-out to the new blogs on the block! A couple more people haven fallen victim to the blogging addiction, so see my list on the sidebar and check them out! The latest additions are:

*Robinson Family
*Knudtson Family (Kayla, did I spell your last name right?)
*Kristy Heinrichs
*Wiley Family
*Terveen Family

Also, I added a list on the sidebar of the most recent books I have just finished, or are currently reading. If it weren't for my faithful girls' group ...I don't know if I would haven been so dedicated to reading all of those!

Lastly, here's a fun little activity that I've seen before on other blogs.....

Take a look at the picture below. It was taken at Nana's house at Thanksgiving this past year. The look on Ty's face and on the face of his cousin David is hilarious. The picture itself is totally out of focus and dark, but you can still see their expressions.

So the game is- make a funny caption, quote or story to go with this picture. Email me (brianderson24@gmail.com) or just leave a comment, and the person with the best caption wins! Have fun!
(you might be able to click on the picture to enlarge it an see it in all its glory)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ty, Can you get me another one of those mini cups of jello? Those sure are yummy.

emily morgan said...

What exactly do we win??

Wayne & Shawna said...

David: Whoa Dude, I just farted!

Ty: Ahhhh sensory overload... Get me outta here!!

(come on admit it, you know that's what happened!) LOL