Thursday, March 19, 2009

They Really Do Love Each Other!


Just a quick story that I had to post because it just melted my heart!

Ty and Bella were busy chasing each other and playing in the playroom this morning while I was drinking my coffee and cleaning up the kitchen. Bella came running in to inform me that "Tyler stinks like poop". So I followed Bella back to the playroom to get Tyler and go change his diaper. As I scooped him up and we headed down the hall to his room, he waves to his sister and calls out,

"Bye Bayah!" (His way of saying Bella)

over and over again! At first I thought he was just talking in his baby babble. But he kept repeating it and it became clear that he was definitely saying "Bye Bayah!" So I pointed to Bella and asked him, "Tyler, who's that?" and he smiled and said "Bayah!!"

**Melt**

They were smiling at each other and I could have just melted on the spot. I was so proud that Tyler could now say her name- and even better, have such joy and love for her. Its naive to think they will always enjoy each other this much. But I'm going to enjoy it today!

No comments: