Thursday, November 19, 2009

Still Playing Make-Believe

When Emily and I were little girls, our favorite thing to do was play make-believe. Especially since I was older than Emily, I got to decide who we would each be, and what fantastic journey we would be embarking on. We pretended to have a circus, travel in time machines, walk the runway in fashion shows and have elaborate tea parties and royal balls.
*Of course I always got to choose the best dresses and accessories...but being the little sister, Emily happily obliged in all my demands :-) *
Now as grown women in our twenties, we still haven't lost the fine art of make-believe with each other.
The best part is, she's still my little sister and I can still direct her and she {usually} follows along. So we ventured off to a hidden spot we found on a bike ride one day, and wandered around taking fun pictures. I like going out and practicing with my camera, and Emily is an easy subject.


*Thanks for the practice Em, and I'm especially thankful to have you around to enjoy our zipparitas and hot wings with! Love you *

{disclaimer: I still can't figure out why the colors and sharpness don't show up as well when I upload pictures to my blog, but Em looks good no matter what! :-) }

See more pictures of my popular model/guinea pig/sister by clicking HERE

1 comment:

The Abram Family said...

What a beautiful model you have, such good family genes :)