Monday, November 2, 2009

Like Family.

One of the many joys about having a quality friendship is being adopted into another "pseudo" family. Not only are we blessed to have Matt and Heather in our lives (and especially little Allie!), but they both have these amazing families that have welcomed us in from day one. Last night I was able to spend time with Heather's family, and take a few pictures of them for Jim and Pam's Christmas card (Heather's parents...and yes, I think they are aware that Jim and Pam is also a couple from The Office :-) ) Talk about good genes in that family...geez. Emily and I kept commenting to each other that Heather is extremely lucky to have her mom's genetics...she is just the most graceful, elegant looking woman! Heather's brother Ryan and his adorable wife Lindsay joined us as well, and I think we got some great family shots....
See what I mean about being photogenic!.....

Thank you so much McGuire family for trusting me enough to take your pictures! You make it easy since you are all so stinkin' good looking :) And another thank you for the yummy dinner...the whole night was a blast for me, and I'm so thankful to have you in my life!

1 comment:

The Abram Family said...

Awww, thanks for the post :) We had so much fun and yet again, I think you are amazingly talented! I can't wait to be able to tell people years from now that MY family was photographed by THE Brianna Anderson. :)