Monday, November 10, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen-...we have a walker!!

Well, we finally caught some walking on video, so I will try to post in as soon as John can help me download the video. Being the overly-proud mom that I am, I was so excited when Tyler took 13 consecutive steps the other day! (Yes, I counted- don't laugh). He even paused for a minute in between steps, and then just kept walking! Last night we saw him pull himself up on the coffee table, then let go and walk over to John all by himself! Yay for Tyler! He still knows that crawling gets him places faster, so sometimes he just gets frustrated with walking and goes back to crawling...but he just looks so darn cute when he walks! Just like a little man :)

4 comments:

emily morgan said...

YAY TYLER!!!! I cant believe how big my precious little nephew is getting. Time flys.

~Aunt Emily

The Abram Family said...

Allie is VERY impressed!

Aunt Sharon said...

Oh Boy...here comes trouble. Put your rollerskates on Bri:) Running now in 2 different directions can be very challenging. Tyler...please be good to your Mommy and don't leave her in the dust. I love you guys!!!
Love,
Mom aka Grandma

grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.