Friday, November 7, 2008

She's All Girl....

So John just left for work and took Bella to drop her off at preschool, and I start my usual routine of picking up the house, having a cup of coffee and cleaning up after breakfast. I really love my mornings when it's just me and Ty because we get to just hang out together when the house is all quiet...just me and my boy. Anyway, I had already made Bella's bed earlier in the morning- complete with her favorite doll sitting on top- Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty to those of you who do not know your Disney Princesses). But as I picked up her room, I noticed Bella had added her own special touch to her princess.....look closely......

Yes, Princess Aurora is wearing one of Bella's favorite "diamond" necklaces.

She must have put it on her sometime before she left. I just had to grab my camera and take a picture because this completely epitomizes my little Isabella....so girly and feminine....and she knows that every outfit isn't complete without the perfect accessory. I love our little princess!!

1 comment:

emily morgan said...

That's my girl!! She's growing up so fast, but I have to admit, she's becoming such a beautiful little lady. I just love my sweet niece.

~ "Aunt Emily"