Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Little All-Star




Tyler is getting so big these days..... he turns one this month and I'm already sad that the days of holding and snuggling my little guy are almost gone. He still loves to snuggle with mom- but it never lasts as long as I want it to because then he'll see something fun to do, and off he goes! He can take 4 or 5 steps by himself, and he just recently learned to roll the basketball back and forth with us. Of course we take this to mean that he is destined for basketball stardom :) He has a little work to do to fill out that jersey he's wearing though....
There is something about having a son that really brings to life God's sacrifice for me. Allowing his Son to die for all humanity is completely unfathomable to me- and when I look at Tyler I just shudder to think of ever allowing anyone to hurt him. I am excited to watch Tyler grow to love the Lord and I am so proud to be his mom.
"This is my Son, whom I love; With him I am well pleased." Mathew 3:17

2 comments:

The Abram Family said...

I'm going to have to start putting Allie in cheerleading classes so she can cheer on her boyfriend during his games!!!

Aunt Sharon said...

What a handsome little basketball player...cutest in the league!!!
Tyler, Grandma sends you giant hugs & kisses, can't wait to see you in a few weeks for your 1st birthday! I love you!!!
Hugs,
Grandma