Monday, September 14, 2009

Room For Two?

I'm up working on a few pictures for some friends of mine- and I thought I'd use this cute picture of Mr. Hudson to help lead into a public congrats to my dear sweet friend Kerri...
You see, there will be another addition to this "baby basket" come May :-)
No doubt the newest addition will be just as dashingly good-looking as this handsome little guy!
And as a side note, aren't' babies and kids that much cuter when put into a basket? Wouldn't that be funny if we did that when taking pictures of adults? I'm giggling to myself just thinking about it :-)
Congratulations again Kerri, we are all praying for a healthy (and quick!) pregnancy!

2 comments:

Yule said...

Thanks Bri! Love the pic It turned out really great. Love the black and white. Your so talented!

Lindsay said...

Okay I have found my personal photographer when we have babies! You are really talented Bri