Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Turbo-Time

Again, I introduce you to my fabulous friend Amanda. She is what I call the "Do-It-All-Superwoman" of our group. Her and her husband own and run their own business, she also works part-time for her parents' company, going to school to complete her Masters in Counseling, works as an intern and see her own clients, sings in church choir, participates in our women's' bible study group and is always a strong presence at any of our social get-togethers and fun girls' nights. On top of it all, she is now a certified instructor for a high-intensity workout called Turbo! She teaches her own classes and looks darn good doing it :-) She graciously let me use her as a guinea pig and practice some camera skills while I took some pictures for her Turbo web page she is starting. So for you girls who need a little cardio variety (and a very reasonable price!!) try out Amanda's Turbo class, and visit her web page here.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Makes me tired just reading about it! Ha! Girl.....you can practice on me anytime! It was way too much fun :)

Thank you again for being so generous with your talent! :) You're a blessing in my life. :)

The Abram Family said...

Such good pictures! Great model and great photographer!

The Thomas Family said...

Look at you Ms. Photographer! Great job!

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

Mamma Terveen needs some Turbo-Time bad. You better bring a camera so we can document our first Cooking Class together! =)