Saturday, January 9, 2010

Full Plate.

You know how sometimes you are really hungry, and you go somewhere to eat and fill up your plate? I mean really fill up your plate. Everything at the buffet or on the menu looks so good when you are starving. About halfway through your meal, you realize that your eyes were bigger than your stomach, and your plate was WAY too full.
That's how I have been feeling lately. Not full of food....but full of things to do. Chores, tasks, projects, ideas, work, commitments, blah blah blah....
There are so many things I am excited about, my problem is taking one step at a time. I need to be better bout setting boundaries with my time so that I'm not spending too much time doing one thing- and not enough on the other. Anyhow- that's the reason I have been slacking in the blogging department lately. I have so much to document to remember, but every time I sit down at the computer, I get sidetracked by other ideas and chores to be done!

My Goal: Baby Steps.

Tomorrow, I will spend more time outside with the kids, and enjoy the beautiful weather in January here in Scottsdale :-) Have friends over, watch some football, relax.

Come Monday, a fresh new week is given to me- and I plan to conquer it!!
Lots more to come, so stay tuned. Have a great weekend!

And what's a post without a picture? Cousins {and apparently twins today} Bella & Marley enjoy their Saturday together. Love it!

1 comment:

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

A hungry eater at a food buffet is a perfect metaphor for us type A mommies. Well said Bri! =) Hope you have a relaxing and fun afternoon...