Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Back!

Sorry for the time between posts- it's been a busy time around the Anderson household. We recently went to visit my parents in San Diego {our home away from home it seems}, and had such a good time relaxing and spoiling the kids with fun things to do. We were pretty shut in from the bad weather the first day, so we had to be creative with our activities.
Grandma and Bella spent some time making delicious cookies for everyone...but I think Bella had more fun just rubbing her hands in the piles of flour :-)



Isn't this the cutest picture of Bella with Grandma and Papa? Such genuine laughter, it cracks me up.
Finally it cleared, and we decided to head out for some fun activities-
We spent some time in La Jolla, and took the kids to see Seal Beach and the aquarium.
Yes, those are seals laying around- Bella thought it was cool, but Ty was less enthused. Go figure.


The best part about hanging around Grandma and Papa's house is getting to see the kids wrestle, snuggle and play with them. It just warms my heart!!

One of the highlights of the trip was getting to see my adorably pregnant cousin Lindsay, and take her out for some fun maternity shopping! It's a tradition among the women in our family, that whoever is pregnant- we spoil them by taking them out for a maternity shopping spree followed by going out for food! Lindsay looked gorgeous in everything she tried on, and it was so fun for me to share this moment with her because we have been so extremely close since the time we were little toddlers running around together. I can't wait to do your maternity pictures Linds!! :-)
Is that a little baby bump I see?! :-)
And lastly, I'll leave you with a pretty picture I took of my parents one evening.
Thanks mom and dad for everything! We love you so much.

3 comments:

emily morgan said...

Lindsay's baby bump is ADORABLE!!! Congrats Linds- I cant wait to see you sometime soon!!

Aunt Sharon said...

Hi Breezy,
We had a great time too!!! Thanks for making the trip, we know it can be difficult traveling with two little ones. I just cherish the time I have snuggling and playing with Bella & Tyler...they are growing up too fast. Hugs to everyone...
Love,
Mom

Lindsay said...

Aw Bri thank you so much again for taking the time to spend the day with me! I have the best family ever :)