Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Little Sister

Beautiful, right?! Last night Emily was a good sport and let me take her out exploring, and practice taking pictures. We ventured into areas that I'm sure had all sorts of creepy crawlers, but we had fun doing it, and I got some great shots of my little sister! She generally hates having her picture taken, but I convinced her to just let me try. I'm having fun learning about pictures and photoshop, but it's a super overwhelming new hobby. Definitely something I'm a little slower at. But armed with some patience and a gorgeous practice model- I'm having fun with it!

4 comments:

The Wiley Family said...

Beautiful pictures Bri!

Wayne & Shawna said...

Great photos Bri! Your photos always turn out wonderful!

Jenny said...

Bri, I'm absolutely impressed! If you ever want to go "play" with me or have any questions with your camera or photoshop, let me know!!!! You have such a wonderful eye!

Jenny Spires

Amanda said...

I am so impressed by your photographic genious! It's so natural for you, and practice will only make you better and better! Plus you had a gorgeous model so put your talent and her looks together and I'd say you've got yourself a pretty good photo shoot! :)

P.S. - Em.....That better be a thrift store find! :)