Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When I Grow Up....

I want to be just like daddy!I was starting to pack our bags for our upcoming trip, and as I was busy packing in my room, Ty wandered around all the clothes and shoes and found something that interested him. When I walked into the bathroom, I found him proudly smiling as he admired his new shoes. He then pointed to them and shouted "Daddy's shoes! Daddy's shoes!" He looked so cute standing there in his Batman tee shirt and Johns old basketball shoes, that I just had to take a picture. Then I asked him to show me his muscles, so he proudly flexed his guns for the camera.Soooooo strong!!And in other Tyler news, he went pee-pee in the potty 5 times the other day! That's a new record for him! I know, I know, that's the kind of information you were just dying to know. But around this house- its a big deal!! Yay Tyler!

1 comment:

nanabanana said...

I wonder if Ty will have the same affinity his Dad has had for shoes! I'm pretty sure I spent more outfitting John with shoes in his lifetime than I have for myself! I still get him shoes every Christmas...........