Friday, April 24, 2009

Funniest. Picture. Ever.


Ok- I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.
Bella and Tyler wrestle and play together all the time, but this was the best shot I've gotten! In some weird game of dodgeball, Bella had Tyler trapped on the couch in the playroom, and she ran in to make her hit...poor Ty screamed and put his hands up in self-defense but he was at her mercy!
I got this shot that shows the sheer joy (and terror!) on Ty's face. I still laugh when I look at it. It's so hard being the little brother! I bet he's plotting his revenge for when he's much bigger, taller and stronger than his big sister....Bella better watch out!
Priceless!
(PS. If you click on the pic, it might make it bigger to better see Ty's face!)

2 comments:

The Wiley Family said...

Oh my goodness! How ADORABLE!! Oh they are so sweet!

Jenna Jill said...

Oh man! My eyes are watering. Ha ha ha... That is priceless.