Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Many Faces of Isabella Jade



Bella is her mothers' daughter....for sure.

You know what happens when you are a rambunctious, hyper, overly-creative, singing, dancing, and non-stop talking little 3 year old?? ! You end up having a little girl that's just like you! It's my mom's turn to just sit back and laugh now as she watches Bella dance around the room, making up songs and asking a million questions about everything. It used to be me doing that same thing when I was 3. In fact, my mom has multiple moments of deja vu' as she watches Bella grow. She is so much like me when I was that age- its scary.

Although she is normally very uncooperative when I want to take pictures, some days she loves it and hams it up for the camera. Here are just a few of my little sunshine.


And yes, that is a butterfly tattoo on her arm....she got it at gymnastics and refused to wash it off!

1 comment:

Aunt Sharon said...

Isabella is an exact clone of her Mommy...what a blessing that God would create a "masterpeice" TWICE!!! I love you both.
Love,
Mom aka Grandma