Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let's Get Physical!....

Bella is channeling her inner Olivia Newton John this morning.
Getting ready for gymnastics class, we threw on these adorable leg warmers (even better with little crystals on them!) and turned on some music so Bella could shake her groove thing.
She just cracks me up. She was singing and dancing her little heart out, and even showed me how close she was to being able to do the splits! I've really seen how her self confidence and little spirit has come out since starting dance classes and gymnastics classes. She just glows!!
Enjoy the below dance sequence :-) but try to ignore the purple panties sticking out from underneath her leotard...I don't know how to make them stay hidden!
And just to make me smile....here is a picture of my boy right after waking up from his nap. He has his favorite blanket and favorite duck in hand...such a happy little man! Such joy!

A few pictures of Bella at gymnastics are in her Picasa album- just click here and look towards the end of the album: http://picasaweb.google.com/Bri.and.John/LifeOfA3YearOldOctoberToRecent#

No comments: