Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tried To Get A Stellan Picture....


I had good intentions, but the pictures are a disaster.
First, I wanted to kids to wear orange, but to my surprise- Bella doesn't have anything orange! Weird. An orangish-pinkish dress will have to do. So then I tried to get the kids to sit down with a sign for Stellan, but my efforts were met by two cranky and distracted kids. In the above picture, Bella was trying to look around me to see Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on tv.....



...then in this picture, Bella is totally uninterested and Tyler decides to bolt from his seat to go dunk his soccer ball in the basketball hoop (really, any ball will do for him!).......


...and finally I get the two of them to sit still and this is what I get! Both look annoyed and distracted, and Bella has a lovely pout on her face with a double chin.
Splendid.
Oh well- my intentions were to express our love and prayers for baby Stellan! I suppose God doesn't care too much about how the pictures turn out ;-)

No comments: