Saturday, April 4, 2009

Little Miss Lipstick

Bella is obsessed with lipstick.
I keep all my favorite glosses and lipsticks in a small pink satin purse with an embroidered "B" on the front, and Bella knows this. In fact, she told me the other day that the "B" stands for Bella, so these lipsticks must be hers. She knows exactly where I put the little bag, and it takes her about 2 seconds to get it out and search for what color she wants to wear that day.

Last night I gave her and Ty a bath, and as soon as I was finished combing her hair, she bolted to my bathroom and found the beloved lipstick purse. Before I even knew what she was doing, she came out proudly wearing her freshly applied make-up.

John snapped a few pictures of her because we want to remember these moments...and probably show them to her to embarrass her when she's a teenager :-)

But as beautiful as I think my little girl is (and she is!!!), I am just as proud of what a beautiful little girl she is on the inside. Kind, loving and full of joy. I'm just loving these years so much!!

No comments: