Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Little Quote To Make You Smile..


Little Miss Isabella has learned something new and exciting at preschool lately.... The Pledge of Allegiance! She puts both hands over her heart (yes, both hands- I don't know why) and recites it word for word. I don't exactly know how long she's known it...sometimes I learn things about her only when she decides to suddenly share it! But the best part is the ending, and I quote-

"...with 'yiverdy' and justice for all!"

We've made her say it a hundred times and that's exactly how she pronounces it.

"Yiverdy"

Just makes me laugh.

2 comments:

emily morgan said...

She absolutely cracks me up. I cant wait until I'm living in Scottsdale and can be there for all her adorable little moments.

The Abram Family said...

I LOVE her french braids!!!