Thursday, October 22, 2009

I've Been Blabbed About! :-)

I'm obviously not a writer...nor a gourmet cook...or super-crafty mom (like my best friend, ahem), I'm not very good at keeping good correspondence with people..and don't even ask me to sing.
But that's okay.
I find my job as a NICU nurse fulfilling, my role as "mom" rewarding, and my husband, fantastic. And so, in my efforts to document our lives in the easiest way possible, and to also allow myself a creative outlet to reflect and laugh on my daily journey, I started this blog. Nothing fancy...and waaay less addicting than facebook :-) (still can't get into that. Too much for me)
Anyway, I have been highlighted by a blogsite that seeks out blogs and writes little blurbs about them! So fun! So here is the link...and thank you girls for your kind words and little shout-out!

4 comments:

Wayne & Shawna said...

That is so cool Bri!!

The Abram Family said...

So fun! You are famous now!

Jenna Jill said...

That is a great way of describing your blog. I love it. Makes me so proud of you guys! You are devoted to all the right things Bri. Way to go!

Amanda said...

You've been blabbed about? I'm so jealous (*wink)