Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Morning Bath

Ok, so I realize that my blog posts have not been that interesting lately. They've mostly been about the kids, and random stories of our everyday activities. John and I have been super busy redoing and revamping our master bathroom, so I will definitely share that when it's finished..and we have a couple trips coming up that I will post about as well. And last night we went out to dinner with John's adorable cousin Sunshine and his uncle Big O'Neal, who were in town due to some very exciting news...but I can't share that just yet ;-) maybe later.... So the best I can give ya is a cute little clip of my darling Tyler in his bath this morning. Bella is off at preschool this morning, and so Ty and I have our little morning routine together. I love quiet mornings at home with my boy!

Isn't the way he says "bubbles" so darn cute?? :-)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

This is hilarious! I love that the end clip he has his tongue out and he's going to grub the arial book. took Cute!

Aunt Sharon said...

Tyler, you are certainly the most precious grandson in the world. I love you and miss you. See you in August!!!
Hugs,
Grandma

The Abram Family said...

I didn't show Allie this video because it was a little X rated but he is so darn cute!!!