Sunday, May 10, 2009

**Belated Birthday Tribute**


So with our busy week and the birthday plans we had for John, I totally forgot to blog a little tribute to him!

I love my husband for so many reasons. He's respectful, responsible, handsome, kind, he can make people laugh and feel comfortable, he's totally and completely in love with our kids, he always puts me and the kids first before anything else, and most importantly- he loves the Lord.
He's everything I want our son to someday be- and more. Tyler wants to do everything his dad does...you can just see the way he studies John and tries to mimick him. And Bella thinks her Dad is her own Prince Charming. She reminds me all the time that she is going to marry Dad, and I believe she's really convinced of that!

So to my best friend...my partner..my husband of 6 years, and my love- Happy Birthday Babe! XOXO

PS- The picture above is a flashback from 2005...when I was 8 months pregnant with our Bella!

3 comments:

nanabanana said...

I am thankful for you, Bri, for making John feel "special" on his birthday. He claims I haven't been home to celebrate his birthday since he was 13 - not!
Becky

Wayne & Shawna said...

Happy Late Birthday John! Hope you had a great day!!

Wayne & Shawna

The Wiley Family said...

Happy Belated John! It doesn't seem possible that it was 7 years ago that we had that awesome birthday party (at least that is what we thought it was!) for you in San Diego! Also, Taylor also told me that she is going to marry Daddy when she grows up and that I will have to find a new man :) Don't you just love them!! :)