Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Simple Afternoon.

Just felt like blogging about our simple afternoon together today.
After Bella's gymnastics class we ran a few errands, then came home for lunch and some playtime before naps. Nothing exciting or out of the usual- but I still like to grab my camera and take pictures as I play with the kids because I feel like this time we have together is going by too fast. We made our usual disaster in the playroom, and they got a lot of joy out of playing with this pop-out tunnel that we found at Target one day. They chase each other around and through the tunnel until (usually) one of them gets hurt or too tried from running!




They have such joy in their little faces and I know they may never remember these lazy days together or the little moments that have made me laugh so hard.....but I have them forever etched in my mind.
Since I'm not a scrapbooker (it seriously stresses me out) I've decided to send my blog to an online printer and create a "blog book", that way I'll have a book every year full of pictures and stories of our lives that I can always look back on and read!
Hope you all are having as fun of a day as my two little munchkins!

2 comments:

nanabanana said...

.......and you coordinated Bella's outfit to go with the tunnel. lol
Nana

Adam & Kayla said...

i LOVE the tunnel pictures! they're ADORABLE! frame them! :)