Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Video :-)

So I love my new handy little Flip Mino camera! It's super small and compact and I can whip it out at any time to videotape anything the kids are doing and then post it here for all to enjoy! After breakfast in bed and opening presents this morning, we went to church and then came back home to let the kids play in the new splash pad for a while. Bella has a favorite Barbie movie called "Barbie and The Diamond Castle", which has a particular song that she loves to sing at the top of her lungs. She makes up her own words, but she sings it with such energy that its hilarious to watch.
So here in my first video I have Bella singing (or at least she thinks she's singing) the Barbie theme song. Watch for her brother- the stuntman- in the background towards the end of the video.
Priceless.

1 comment:

Wayne & Shawna said...

Great song Bella!! Wonderful stunts Ty! You have great kids Bri!